1. If we can started. Good morning. Thank you for coming today. I'd like to introduce my self. My name is Nazira. This morning I'd like to present about "Influence perception about promotion toward buyer decision of Botani Square department store". Feel free to ask any questions, but i will answer them at the end of presentation.
2. Perhaps we should begin? Good afternoon. Thank you for coming today. My name is Syasya and I'd like to discuss about "Contend children broke for school and how to couching at subdistrict of Center of Bogor, Bogor City". If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them as we go along.
3. If I could have anybody's attention? Good evening, my beloved teacher. My name is Lintang. This afternoon, I'd like to report about "Influence parampa interactive game of intelligence logically children". There will be plenty of time for questions at the end.
4. Let's get started. On behalf of Sekolah Alam Bogor, I'd like to welcome you.When i was born, my mother called me Azira. So, you can call me Azira too. What i want to do today is to talk to you about "Relation of difficulty study mathematics level with achievement study mathematics in Sekolah Alam Bogor ". If you have any questions you'd like to ask, I'd be happy to answer them.
5. Assalamualaikum wr. wb. Good morning everyone. Welcome to Sekolah Alam Bogor. For those who don't know me, my name is Inggrafasya and you can call me Fasya. What i want to do this morning is to discuss about "The role of the forest in reducing global warming". If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them as we go along.
Opening
Diposting oleh
inggrafasyaimnida
Jumat, 12 Oktober 2012
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar